- General Information
- Door Information
- Cold / Freezer rooms
- Body Trays
- Washing Tables
- Refrigeration System
- Mortury Trolley
The service panel on the rear of the cabinet is reinforced with an inner frame in order to carry the air-cooling and condensing units. Each cabinet is mounted on four adjustable feet and is fitted with a drain point.
6 Tier Chromadek Cabinet
Tier Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Doors are hung onto robust hinges and fitted with heavy duty latches & strikes
- The freezer cabinet doors are provided with heater elements
- All doors are fitted with airtight neoprene gaskets
- Insulated panels are manufactured with chromadek metal. The panels consist of two selected stress metal skins, free of imperfections and damage, permanently bonded to the low temperature polyurethane / polystyrene core.
- The insulation core consists of virgin grade fire retardant expanded polystyrene or injected polyurethane. The thickness and densities are made to suit the application.
- The panels are joined by means of a tongue and groove system to which a non-hardening silicone sealer is applied.
Mortuary structures can be manufactured with galvanized steel or with a full stainless steel FINISH. The structures can accommodate 8 bodies upward to 148 bodies, all depending on available space.
Each body compartment is provided with a dished body tray which is welded on to a tubular frame. Both tray and frame are manufactured from stainless steel or galvanized steel.
Standard Flatbed Tray
HIV Body Tray
Manufactured entirely out of stainless steel.
- The condensing and air-cooling units are mounted on the service panel, which is situated on the rear of the cabinet. This allows for a complete, self-contained unit with easy maintenance and repair in mind.
- A neat instrument panel, on which an isolator and pressure switch are mounted, is provided and fixed to the service panel.
- The refrigerant tubing, instrument panel, electrical wiring, and all other parts are factory mounted on the service panel. A dial thermometer is mounted above the doors on the front of the cabinet.
- All refrigeration systems are ozone friendly and each unit undergoes a thorough test before it leaves the factory.
The Dalucon mortuary trolley is made up of stainless steel, comprising a two-way pump action or battery powered automatic lifting pump. It can lift a body up to 1800mm high and can lift up to 300KG in weight.