Make an Enquiry
- All wall panels are made of Polystyrene 80mm fire retardant, or high pressured injected Polyurethane cladded with 0.6mm white chromadec, all panels join using a tongue and groove system, careful attention is given to all joints, sealing them up with polyurethane sealant, roofing is done with a 2 degree pitch normally falling away from the door. Again careful consideration is given to joint sealing to ensure water does not penetrate through.
- All our doors are laser cut from stainless steel 304 material. Our three point locking system can be dismantled from the inside in the event that technicians are locked on the inside.
- All hinges are anti-tampered proof, all hinging on urethane bushes to ensure smooth opening and closing.
- We can manufacture handles protruded type or recessed.
- We manufacture according to clients specifications, we are MTN, Vodacom and Cell C approved.
- Virtually any size shelter can be manufactured; if very large shelters are needed we can flat pack and transport to site, and do on-site assembly.
- Flat packing or kit form shelters can be made on request; we can also pack into shipping containers or onto super link trucks for transporting into Africa.
- Electrical reticulation can be provided. Kits comprising of AC / DC DB boards, plug points, lights inside and out, smoke detection, wiring looms, air conditioner with vandal protection and AC control panels, emergency fans with door louvers are also supplied.
- Aluminium or stainless steel entry panels can also be manufactured according to client specification.